I live, teach Maths, and bake bread in
Birmingham, UK. Contact me at email@example.com
I've worked for 30+ years in post-compulsory and adult education. I
have experience in staff development, teacher training and curriculum
design in addition to teaching maths at a variety of levels. I have
written course materials working with an editor and a multimedia team.
I'm currently working as a classroom assistant which is proving to be
very interesting - a different skill set from class teaching.
GCSE Maths materials (pdf)
- 200 pages of GCSE Maths questions
- Just in case they come in useful. Mostly Foundation tier and written
to the English national curriculum. Many don't have answers or
- Number topic guide
- Explains the vocabulary and methods (both visual and symbolic) used
in GCSE foundation tier maths. I've tried to make the layout as clear as
possible for students with moderate dyslexia. Seems to work better for
- Maths place mats
- These are designed to be printed at A3. They work greyscale but look
more engaging in colour. Each place mat has 16 questions. Some are one
topic and some are mixed.
- A pictorial representation of a topical ratio.
Last modified 2022-12-12