ping-dot-keith at gmail.com
Maths stuff, mainly GCSE maths handouts:
- GCSE Angle facts place
- An A3 format pdf file with facts on the first
side and questions to try on the second side.
Rules and Tools
- An A4 format handout with GCSE
foundation maths notes on probability. There is also a two page glossary.
- 200 pages
of GCSE Foundation Maths questions
- contains a couple
of years worth of questions and tests.
- Number topic guide
- GCSE Foundation maths. My attempt at a clear layout
for dyslexic students (but suitable for everyone).
- Four Maths place mats
Designed for printing in colour on A3 paper, best for
- 2014 vintage Rules and Tools guides (old syllabus)
Written for the old GCSE Foundation syllabus.
Park in the frost, December 2023.
- based on Greg
Tarsa's vi reference card. The original
vi tutorial is still a good starting point - just ignore all the stuff
- Installing OpenBSD on a
- A step by step guide to installing
OpenBSD on a BIOS laptop.
- GNU Nano quick
- My one side guide. Nano gets the job
for many people.
- A pictorial
representation of a strangely topical ratio.
- My universal bread
- One dough to rule them all. Mine is a low salt recipe.
- The square outside the Ikon gallery in Brindley
Last updated 2023-12-07